Thursday, July 22, 2010

Introducing... ME!

Hey everyone! Well, actually no one ;)
I am beginning this blog to give me the courage to begin stuff and to finish the others that I didn't. No one is following or reading me yet. But I really hope someone will after some time!

I am considering this as my journal. I'll try to post every couple of days. Maybe more, maybe less. I want this to be on the list of stuff I began and continued.

I want to change the world. I want to do a difference. To do so, I want to make a move on myself first, then on my family, house and then, I'll think bigger!

Let's do it then! Let's change the world one design at a time!!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm reading your blog little sister. So you better post often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. Pressure. Great! Better put myself to work ;)

    ReplyDelete