Sunday, July 25, 2010

My style? Let me think..

So! When I tell people I am studying design, the first question that comes is what is my style. My answer? I don't know!

Well, not exactly. I know what I like, obviously. It's a kind of mix. I like Asian, marrocan and vintage accessories. But I would not like to have a complete room designed all asian (too simple) or morrocan (too busy), or vintage (too grandma lol).

I like this:

A fresh citrus kitchen. Personnaly, I will need more warmer splashes of color. Maybe some turquoise ;) Clean kitchen to wish to stay in all day!!

The picture just above is more traditional. I like the warm feel. Need some color, but I love the design of the cabinets! If I could design my own kitchen, I will get really similar cabinets in the same color.

I am more of a classic girl. With a twist. Fun classic... Is it a style?

No comments:

Post a Comment